[Libtorrent-devel] Failure to complete large torrents

Jari Petter Sundell jaris at student.matnat.uio.no
Thu Dec 15 19:11:49 UTC 2005

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Diego 'Flameeyes' Petten? wrote:

> Is config.h included in every source file before every library header?
> If not, you might want to use -include CFLAG to make sure it gets included
> everywhere.

I just did a grep which shows they are included in every single source
file, I've been quite carefull with that. ;)

grep -c "#include \"config.h\"" `find . -name \*.cc`|grep :0

My USB harddrive is unfortunately vfat and the tmp areas I have access to
are either full or too small. So it would be nice if someone else could
test with files >4GB, or I'll do it when I go home to my parents place
the next week or so.

Rakshasa

Wheat on black, lightly sprinkled with subdued colors; the color of code.