[Libtorrent-devel] libTorrent 0.7.0 and rTorrent 0.3.0 released

Kim libtorrent at no-substitute.com
Sun Jul 24 16:10:06 UTC 2005

Hey Jari

Finally! 3.0 works on my home system! :-)

But I sometimes get this error:

Tracker: [Failure reason "invalid port: 0"]

How can I avoid that?
I tried using both random and not random ports.
I'm using 26000-27000 as range.

The error is irreversible. :-(
If I get it on one torrent I can't just stop it and restart it.
I get the same error again.
Though if I queue up several torrents one of the following
torrents can start seeding just fine.

Ahhhhhh!
If I remove the torrent and reload it, it works.
It just grabs another port and starts seeding.

This is ok if "-s" switch is used (to avoid rehashing), but
when not using session directory this is really annoying.

/Kim