[Libtorrent-devel] some questions about the patches (the fixing of it)

luc at nepweb.net luc at nepweb.net
Tue May 10 18:36:09 UTC 2005

Jari Petter Sundell wrote:

>On Tue, 10 May 2005, luc at nepweb.net wrote:
>
>>i've made 3 patches for the rtorrent program.
>>one that adds 3 commandline options for default-settings of the program
>>one that adds stats that shows the total upl/dl rate and MiB
>>one that adds a ratio and percentages to the downloads
>>
>>i think you haven't got the patches, or replied to the wrong emailadress,
>>because i used a wrong client. so i sent it again. i hope i'm not
bothering
>>you this way
>

>I've been busy with exams so maybe i missed it. Though some comments:
>
>In patch_statusbar_totals.diff you only iterate over the downloads visible
>on the screen.
>
>In patch_arguments.diff you give a string to core::Manager, this needs to
>be an int. core::Manager should not have the responsibility of parseing
>values.
>
>Rakshasa
>
>Furu-Furu-Furu Moon!

i understand i shouldn't pass a string to a core::manager function, but i
couldn't find the function in sigc++ which could convert it for me in the
commandline... if you could give that to me??? plz ???

about the iterating only over the visible downloads... how do i get all
downloads then (with which funtion). i couldn't find another (better)
function which did it...

luc