[Libtorrent-devel] configuration-file parser

John Hernandez jph at jph.net
Fri May 20 18:05:06 UTC 2005

One feature I wish for is automatic scanning of the session directory
for new .torrent files, which then could be added and started without
user intervention.  Basically, looking for some way that an external app
could interface with a running instance of rtorrent.  I don't write C
code, otherwise I'd volunteer myself to add it.

Jaris, thanks for making libtorrent.