[Libtorrent-devel] libTorrent 0.9.0 and rTorrent 0.5.0 released
Jari Petter Sundell
jaris at student.matnat.uio.no
Thu Apr 6 17:48:24 UTC 2006
* Rewrote the chunk selector with support for rarity-first.
* Added scrape information to the tracker list.
* The uploaded field in tracker requests get reset every time a torrent is
restarted, so buggy trackers don't think the client has uploaded more than
it really did.
* Show the client names and version in the peer list.
* Added "send_buffer_size" and "receive_buffer_size" options that set the
socket SND/RCBBUF sizes.
* Added signal that allows the client to filter connections based on ip
and port. Not implemented in the client yet.
* Added "tos = default|lowdelay|throughput|reliability|mincost".
* Close torrents with ^K.
* Show seen chunks and seeder count with 'i', improved by Josef Drexler.
* Added "enable_trackers=yes|no" option that can turn on/off the use of
trackers on all torrents.
* Re-added 'tracker_dump' option which takes a filename and output better
* A larger number of bugs fixed, minor features and cleanup of the API
which I don't feel like writing here.
This release took a while to finish as all the API changing stuff I had
planned needed to be finished. Rewrote a few things like address handling
(ipv6 ready), handshakes, chunk selection, etc. So expect bugs.
Propably going to have to do a 0.10 milestone as i still got changes to
the API i want to do.
Wheat on black, lightly sprinkled with subdued colors; the color of code.
More information about the Libtorrent-devel