[Libtorrent-devel] libTorrent 0.10.1 and rTorrent 0.6.1 released
jaris at student.matnat.uio.no
Wed Aug 16 18:09:40 UTC 2006
* Max memory usage for mapped chunks is now controlled by ulimit or the
"max_memory_usage" option. This only controls mapped memory, not resident.
* Improved syncing so that it tries to sync chunks that are close
together. Also the "safe_sync" option may be used to force MS_SYNC on
buggy filesystems, like NFS in linux ~2.6.13.
* Added "min/max_peers_seed" option which changes the min/max peers on
torrents being seeded. Patch by Josef Drexler.
* Save tracker enable/disable state.
* UI code has been refactored and a menu added to the download window.
* '^K' now sets ignore state so it can be used to quickly stop torrents
that are in the watch directory, without needing 'I'.
* Fixed several bugs.
Changed the API so the latest libtorrent is required.
More information about the Libtorrent-devel