[Libtorrent-devel] libTorrent 0.8.4 and rTorrent 0.4.4 released
Jari Petter Sundell
jaris at student.matnat.uio.no
Sat Feb 4 19:56:37 UTC 2006
* Bind udp and http tracker requests to the address given with the "bind"
* Change the priority of a torrent with the '+' and '-' keys.
* The schedule option allows clock time for the start and interval
* Made it safe to remove torrents being viewed/selected, making
* Added the ^O key to change a closed torrent's destination directory. A
bit of a hack, and only works if the torrents hasn't been activated.
* Allow new settings to be applied with the ^P key. This can be tested
with "print = foobar", which prints the string to the log.
* Added the "working_directory" option that calls 'chdir' for the process.
* Added the "session_lock" option that creates a lock file in the session
directory. Currently it doesn't try to clean up after crashes or reboots,
so it is by default disabled.
* Fixed a bug that caused crashes with small screen sizes.
Wheat on black, lightly sprinkled with subdued colors; the color of code.
More information about the Libtorrent-devel