[Libtorrent-devel] libTorrent 0.8.5 and rTorrent 0.4.5 released
Jari Petter Sundell
jaris at student.matnat.uio.no
Thu Feb 16 18:13:57 UTC 2006
* Enabled the session lock file by default. Made it remove stale locks
if the hostname matches and the process id is not running.
* Added proper abstraction for creating timers from seconds, this
fixes some overflow bugs when scheduling tasks like tracker timeouts.
* For every time all the trackers in the list has been unsuccessfully
tried, increase the timeout by 20 seconds.
* Expand ~ in paths in the client. This should cover all uses of file
paths, but I might have missed some.
* Added "import" and "try_import" options that loads an option
file. The latter silently fails on non-existent files.
* Added "-O" flag that takes a single option, allowing ',' to be used.
Wheat on black, lightly sprinkled with subdued colors; the color of code.
More information about the Libtorrent-devel