[Libtorrent-devel] libTorrent 0.10.0 and rTorrent 0.6.0 released
jaris at student.matnat.uio.no
Sat Jul 8 20:55:50 UTC 2006
* Optimized handshakes by disconnecting earlier and exchanging bitfields
before creating the PeerConnection.
* Added "close_low_diskspace" option that closes active downloads on
filesystems with less space left than what was passed as the argument.
Patch by Josef Drexler.
* Added "stop_on_ratio" option and display the ratio. Patch by Josef
* Added "start_tied" option and the file association is not cleared when
"*_untied" are called. The 'U' key will clear the file association and
'I' key will make the download ignore the commands.
* Added "key_layout" option with support for azerty.
* Added pageup/down to chunks seen and file list. Patch by Josef Drexler.
* Added transfer list view, bound to the 'u' key.
* Made handling of incoming bad data more robust. The blocks of a failed
chunk is compared to previously downloaded blocks and a vote is given to
the version it matches.
* Show the download progress in closed torrents.
* Quick hash check for new torrents or torrents with valid resume data.
* Fixed so it applies the proper encoding for the base directory of
multi-file torrents, as specified by the "encoding_list" option.
* Added options for timeout_sync/safe_sync and max_chunks_queued. (for
More information about the Libtorrent-devel