[Libtorrent-devel] Automatically Resume Downloads After Restarting Application

Tom Purl tom at tompurl.com
Mon Jul 24 01:53:31 UTC 2006

Let me start by saying that I just installed rtorrent and it's
really great.  It has some of the best features of Azureus, works
really well with screen, and doesn't include all of the garbage
(fat GUI, lots of annoying messages) that I don't need. Keep up
the good work!

I was wondering if it's possible with rtorrent to resume what it was
doing after it is restarted.  Can it save it's session and use it
again the next time I start rtorrent?

Thanks in advance!

Tom Purl