[Libtorrent-devel] Request: Rebuild UI

Mon Jul 31 07:09:49 UTC 2006

Jari Sundell <jaris at student.matnat.uio.no> writes:
> AndraXX "ruskie" Levstik wrote:

>> Another thing I'm using dvorak layout and it's a bit hard to use
>> intuitive to qwerty keybindings. Any chance of getting dvorak support?
> I've already added a mapping for azerty, if i get a list of suggested
> keys for dvorak I'll add that too.

Wouldn't it be nice to make all keybindings configurable? I have a
dual screen setup and on my "torrent"-desktop I've got a firefox on
the one screen and a rtorrent on the other. Sometimes I just want to
reload the current webpage (Ctrl-R) and instead I'm rehashing the
whole 10GB torrent because the rtorrent terminal had the focus.

Or would that be too much work?

Jakob
--
Lenfi is blogging: Lenfis bLog: <http://blog.jl42.de> (german)