[Libtorrent-devel] libTorrent 0.10.2 and rTorrent 0.6.2 released
jaris at student.matnat.uio.no
Thu Sep 14 01:28:33 UTC 2006
* Rebound the old ^P for commands to ^X due to a collision with up key.
* The ^F and ^B keys can be used instead of left and right arrows.
* Support for qwertz keyboard layout.
* Fixed a bug that caused quick hash checking to mark chunks as
unfinished if it was unable to map them.
* Peer info with the corrupt upload counter is now saved in the session
torrent. Uninteresting peers are removed at regular intervals.
* Allow only one connection from a single host. A peer's listening port
is now kept track of separately from the connection port.
* An integer is used in the session torrent instead of a bitfield when
either none or all chunks are done.
* Added code for preloading chunks that get mapped, currently disabled.
* Added kqueue support, which can be enabled with --with-kqueue. Doesn't
work on MacOSX 10.4 due to a kernel bug, and has too long polling timeouts.
* Added --with-address-space=<MB> option to change the assumed address
space size. Currently set to 1GB on 32bit arch, 4GB on 64bit.
* When checking how much free disk-space remains, any file or directory
that is a symlink is tested as they may be on a different mount point.
* Fixed most of the bugs reported, too numerous to list here. If a bug
is still present in this release, let me know.
This project is going into maintenance mode for a while, and has been
for the past week, as I'm in the process of getting settled in Japan.
The next release will probably feature the encryption (obfuscation)
patch by Josef Drexler, which will need some testing, so the next
release will take a while.
More information about the Libtorrent-devel