[Libtorrent-devel] number of seeds in main windows

Jeremy Guarini guarini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 04:53:35 UTC 2006

Didn't see it in the wiki/tickets section so I am asking here (maybe someone
might know the ticket number)

Is anyone else interested in having a status in the main window on a
per-torrent basis that shows the number of seeds for that torrent?

I am thinking it would be nice to see at a glance which torrents actually
have been completed and which ones are not, so the incomplete ones can be
stopped and removed (no point in shareing something that is only at 60% and
is never going to get completed).

I know that I can find this info in the "Peer List" section but the "Done"
column is not sorted (AFAIK) so one would potentionaly have to go through
the entire list looking for a peer that is at 100%

thanks