[Libtorrent-devel] Conditional maximum seeding?

Hugh Earp hugh.earp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 08:05:32 UTC 2007

> | If I have 2 watch folders called, say, general and trackerx, can I set
> | up rtorrent.rc to say something like:
> |
> | "if this torrent came from ~/general seed to 150% but if it came from
> | ~/trackerx seed to 300%" ?
>
> I don't know how to do what you want while only running a single
> instance of rtorrent.

Would it not be possible to at least to set ignore_commands=1 for a
watch folder? Something along the lines of:

    schedule = watch_directory_1,10,10,load_start=~/general/*.torrent
    schedule = watch_directory_2,10,10,"load_start=~/trackerx/*.torrent;
d.set_ignore_commands=1"

Except I can't seem to set that up to work properly. I've tried both
comma and semi-colon between the schedule commands. But that should be
along the right lines.

Again, love rtorrent and have recently come back to it, but new to the
mailing list.

--
Hugh