[Libtorrent-devel] (no subject)

Nemo 700 nemo700 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 19:24:46 UTC 2008

I'd just like to add that I'm getting almost exactly the same error as
Gabor, using GCC 3.4 on a Linkstation running Freelink/Debian. Please,
rakshasa, is there anything you can do to fix the problem? Also like
Gabor, upgrading to a more recent build of GCC isn't really an option,
unfortunately... I'll reopen the ticket just in case there's any hope
for those of us stuck with old GCC