[Libtorrent-devel] turn hashing off

David Willoughby thedlw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 00:37:32 UTC 2008

I've checked the watch files.  Those are all correct and updated.  I'm
running slackware with ext3 file systems.  The dates and that are also all
correct.  I've checked it in the past and if i quit rtorrent.  Wait like 5
minutes and start it back up.  The files in the watch file dont' change.
Neither do the actual data files.  In practice i normally don't try to quit
rtorrent at all.  So as long as i leave it running i should be fine.  Its
just whenever it does occasionally barf or something is the hour long pain
of hashing everything.  And yes it is an hour.  I have a lot of big archive
stuff.

--
David Willoughby
thedlw at gmail.com