[Libtorrent-devel] RSS download manager

Artifex Maximus artifexor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 13:11:31 UTC 2008

Hello,

Thank you (and koszonom szepen :-) but it is not exactly what I am
looking for. It is only filter which torrent have to download from RSS
but not for filtering within torrent file and selecting files/folders
within downloaded torrent (set its priorities to off, low, normal,
high).

For example I am searching for image torrents (this is what rssdler
and flexget does) but I am only interesting of Laetitia Casta pictures
and I would like to select all *laetitia*.jpg from downloaded
images*.torrent. At the time I am downloading torrent by hand and
within rtorrent/files I need to set files/folders priorities by SPACE
or ALT+* which is pretty annoying on long file lists. This is what I
would like to automatize. Is it makes sense?

bye,