[Libtorrent-devel] throttle_interval deprecated in rtorrent etch and unstable?

Michael Ole Olsen gnu at gmx.net
Sat May 3 23:26:38 UTC 2008

i tried adding throttle_interval 1 to my .rtorrentrc config file, but it seems the config option is deprecated.

i need something to change the interval at which it throttles so it wont lag my connection when downloading at 90% of my bandwidth.

what could i do, i really like rtorrent and don't want to switch, azureus seems to do this and other torrent clients do that finely too.

has it been fixed in cvs? i read about devel in 2005 on the topic where there was being tested some new throttle code, what is status on it? i would gladly test it.

thanks
Michael Ole Olsen