[Libtorrent-devel] Questions regarding event.download events and set_custom variables

Jason Lawrence jjlawren+libtorrent at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:43:40 UTC 2010

Sorry, didn't include lines from my rtorrent.rc:

# Watch directories
schedule = watch_directory_main,5,10,"load_start=/rtorrent/.torrents/*.torrent"
schedule = watch_directory_other,5,10,"load_start=/rtorrent/.other/.torrents/*.torrent,d.set_custom3=/rtorrent/.other/"

# Set custom3 if empty
system.method.insert = setfallbackdir,simple,"d.set_custom3=/rtorrent/"
system.method.set_key =
event.download.opened,checkfallback,"branch=d.get_custom3=,,setfallbackdir"

# Move torrents on finished to custom3 directory location
system.method.set_key =
event.download.finished,move_complete,"execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,$d.get_custom3=
;d.set_directory=$d.get_custom3="