[Libtorrent-devel] torrent state

gt codered12 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 14:11:10 UTC 2011

Hello list

First of all thanks to Jari and other contributers for a wonderful
torrent client, that is both minimal and powerful. I have been using
rtorrent for quite a while and have been quite satisfied with it.

I have a small problem with torrents in which i have deselected some
files. The issue is that when such a torrent finishes downloading, its
status isn't changed to done. This is a bit irritating as i have to
manually see all the files which have been downloaded properly.

This old ticket mentions a similar problem, but nothing has been done in
this regard yet.

http://libtorrent.rakshasa.no/ticket/2122

Just curious to know, if this will ever be fixed.

Anyway, it isn't a showstopper, and i will keep using rtorrent
regardless :)